Effective and Last Updated: 1/22/2019
1) Information Collected We collect two types of information from you: i) information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through a voluntary registration process, sign-ups or emails); and ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms.Voluntary Information for Services and Features:We [also] collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, including: i) consenting to receive email about upcoming promotions or events, ii) consenting to receive email.When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide your â€œContact Informationâ€ in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction. Occasionally, we may also request information such as your shopping preferences and demographics which will help us better serve you and our others users in the future.
2) Cookies: Our site uses “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies enable us to track how were visitors come from and how they interact with our site. When you visit our site items such as your IP address, browser & version, operating system, date & time, and the site from which you came are stored in a log file and/or database. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, certain functions of this website may not work properly.Third-Party Cookies: In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
4) How We Protect Your Information – We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
5) Third Party Advertising – Advertisements appearing on this Site may be delivered to you by one of our Web advertising partners. Our Web advertising partners may set cookies. Doing this allows the advertising partners to recognize your computer each time they send you an advertisement. In this way, they may compile information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw their advertisements and determine which advertisements are clicked. This information allows an advertising partner to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. carinsurance-usa.net does not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed by the third party advertising servers of ad partners.
7) Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences – We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for many of our services. If you are a registered user, you may access and update your registration information and your preferences to receive email or other communications from us by sending an email to [email protected]
8) Email Choice/Opt-out – If any user who receives an email from the Site and would prefer not to receive such communications in the future, [he or she] can do so by following the instructions in the emails. In addition, you may send an email to [email protected] We will make commercially reasonable efforts to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
9) Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls – We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.